Peak to Peak
Phone Directory & Resource Guide
1. Copyright of Site Content. All site content, including but not limited to, text, graphics and layouts, is the property of MTNPAGES and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of MTNPAGES. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way.
2. Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of MTNPAGES, and MTNPAGES has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
3. Disclaimer. MTNPAGES strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but MTNPAGES assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. MTNPAGES specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
4. Comments Become Property of MTNPAGES. Feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to MTNPAGES concerning this site become the property of MTNPAGES.
5. No Warranties Regarding this Site. MTNPAGES provides and maintains this site on an “AS AVAILABLE" basis. MTNPAGES makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
6. Venue for Legal Action. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site or your dealings with MTNPAGES, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the County or District Court of Boulder County, Colorado, or if federal jurisdiction is mandatory, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado in Denver. For service of legal process contact Mark Cohen at www.cohenslaw.com
10. Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of MTNPAGES.
Phone: 303-258-7509 Fax: 303-443-1133
74 Hwy 72, PO Box 3277, Nederland Colorado 80466
Copyright 2018 The Mountain Pages. All Rights Reserved.